- 1 (16 ounces) package pasta noodles (linguini, spaghetti, etc)
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons safflower oil (or vegetable oil)
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 6 green onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- Cook pasta noodles according to package directions. When pasta has finished cooking, drain and put into a large serving dish.
- While pasta noodles are cooking. Place a saucepan over medium-high heat and add safflower oil, garlic, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce.
- Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and pour the sauce over pasta and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.