If you are short on time using the slow cooker is a great way to prepare a boneless ham. This recipe is a convenient way to make a ham for dinner or even for the holidays. There is nothing complicated about this recipe, a few ingredients are mixed together and poured over ham in the slow cooker. The sauce is just a combination of pineapple, Dijon mustard, and brown sugar. If you don’t want to use a boneless ham you could also use thick ham slices. I would recommend serving this with some of the sauce in the crockpot for even more delicious flavor. Enjoy. Adapted from Six Sisters Stuff.
(Makes 8 Servings)Print
- 1 (3-4lb) boneless fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits (or crushed pineapple)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Lightly grease the slow cooker. In a medium bowl combine pineapple tidbits (with the pineapple juice), brown sugar, and Dijon mustard. Mix well and pour over the ham.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or for about 3 hours on high.