This tater tot breakfast pizza is delicious and easy to prepare. The pizza crust is made out of layered frozen tater tots and topped with scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon. You can also add cooked breakfast sausage if you want. Precooked bacon works well for this recipe and will help you to save time. This pizza can easily be prepared in a large cast iron pan. If you are looking for a pizza that is a little different but tasty for breakfast or dinner give this one a try. Enjoy.
Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 1 (30-ounce) bag tater tot crowns
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (divided)
- 6 eggs (lightly beaten)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cooked (crumbled bacon)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch cast iron skillet with the tater tot crowns. Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and press the tater tots with a spatula to flatten. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add the beaten eggs and cook stirring often for about 2 minutes or just softly set. Spoon the eggs over the cheese in the skillet. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bacon.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.