- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 8 slices soft Italian bread
- 4 ounces shaved deli turkey
- 4 slices bacon (cooked until crispy and halved)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Spread the mixture onto one side of each slice of bread. Top each of the 4 bread slices with turkey, bacon, cheese, and the remaining bread slice (mayonnaise mixture side down). Spread butter on one side of each sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-low heat. Place sandwiches into the skillet butter side down. Spread butter on top of each sandwich.
- Cook over medium-low heat turning once for about 6-8 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Turn the sandwiches and cook for 5-6 minutes longer or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.