When chicken Alfredo and pizza come together, the combination couldn’t get much better. This pizza is a great combination of Italian flavors. If you are looking for something different from your normal pizza this should do the trick. The chicken is well seasoned with seasonings such as rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning. If you are using already cooked chicken you can just toss it with these seasonings. If the chicken is not already cooked I would recommend rubbing it with this seasoning mixture before cooking. In my opinion, the grilled chicken goes best on this pizza. If you want to save time you can just use store-bought Alfredo sauce. I used a store bought crust but you could make your own if you want. The broccoli gives this pizza and nice crunch and the mushrooms only add to this fantastic pizza. Even give this one a try for game day! Enjoy.
(Makes 4 Servings)Print
Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- 1 (16 inches) pre-made pizza crust (or box mix or homemade)
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (8 oz) bag mozzarella cheese
- Alfredo Sauce-
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
¾ cup grated Romano cheese
- Garlic Butter-
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl combine all chicken seasoning ingredients and mix well. Season chicken breasts well on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Cook chicken in a grill pan or outdoor grill (or cook it any way you choose). Cook chicken until its fully cooked and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- To make Alfredo Sauce- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper, and flour. Stir in milk and Romano cheese.
- Simmer stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick. Remove from heat. Cover and set aside.
- To make garlic butter- In another small saucepan melt butter. Blend in garlic, salt, and rosemary. Cook while stirring constantly until garlic is tender.
- Remove from heat and set aside for cooling.
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees (or according to box pizza crust instructions). To assemble pizza- layout pizza crust on a 16” pizza pan. Spread cooled garlic butter over the entire crust except for the edges. Spread on the Alfredo sauce.
- Top with chicken, mushrooms and broccoli florets. Top with cheese. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (or according to box mix directions) or until the crust is browned.
Friday 7th of June 2013
This was yummy! Thanks!
Charles, c/o Foodmazing
Thursday 2nd of May 2013
Wow, this looks delicious. I tried making this once, but it did not come out the way I planned. I think I am going to try your method.
Sherry in Union, KY
Thursday 13th of September 2012
I made this for dinner for my husband and teenage son today. They both complained that it was "too rich." I think I used too much Romano cheese, which overpowered the sauce. Next time I will use less. I used a refrigerated pizza crust and noticed that it was spongy on the bottom. I think I should have pre-baked it for a bit before adding everything else to it. Thank you for the recipe!
Ron & Barb
Saturday 17th of December 2011
EXCELLANT PIZZA-substuted Broccelli with Spinach and sun dried tomatos and added a tablespoon of cream cheese to sauce.GRRReat!!!!!!! Thank you for this great recipe
Sunday 6th of November 2011