- Marinade –
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup plain reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 4 (6 inches) pitas
- 1 cup romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- In a medium bowl combine lemon juice, curry powder, olive oil, salt, cumin, and minced garlic.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, and 1 minced garlic clove. Set aside.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray and Pre-heat the outdoor grill. Thread chicken onto skewers and place onto the grill. Grill for 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Place pitas on the grill rack and grill for 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted. Place 1 pita on each plate. Top with chicken, lettuce, tomato and add the dressing.