Here is yet another delicious marinade for pork chops on the grill. These Cuban pork chops are simply marinated and then grilled to perfection. This is a great recipe to prepare for summer. The pork chops are marinated in lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, garlic, and red pepper flakes. For this recipe you can use either bone-in or boneless pork chops. I decided to use boneless pork chops. You can serve this recipe with a sold salad. Enjoy.
- 6 pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl whisk together orange juice, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and red pepper flakes. Place the pork chops into a large ziplock bag. Pour in the marinade.
- Seal the bag and turn several times to coat the pork chops. Refrigerate and allow the pork to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill for about 10-12 minutes per side or until the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F.