If you are looking for an easy meal to prepare these baked pork chops are a perfect choice. The pork chops are first browned in the pan and then baked in a casserole dish with a sauce. The sauce is just a combination of chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, ginger and garlic salt. I would say that the sauce has a slightly Asian flavor to it mainly because of the soy sauce and ginger. I like to top these baked pork chops off with sliced green onions. You can either use bone-in pork chops or boneless pork chops for this recipe. Some good options for side dishes would be a pasta salad, a casserole or wild rice. Enjoy.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 pork chops, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).