- 6 pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a medium bowl whisk together orange juice, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and red pepper flakes. Place the pork chops into a large ziplock bag. Pour in the marinade.
- Seal the bag and turn several times to coat the pork chops. Refrigerate and allow the pork to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill for about 10-12 minutes per side or until the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F.