There are many ways to cook chicken pieces in a pan; you can cut the chicken pieces in cubes or bigger chunks, this may take a longer time to cook, or you can bake the chicken in low heat after pan-frying for a short time. Below is an easy recipe:
- Keep the chicken breast at room temperature for 25 minutes
- Cut the chicken breast into equal cubes and place in a bowl
- Season the diced chicken with salt, pepper, onion powder, paprika, and dried basil (you can try replacing these with Italian seasoning).
- Place a non-stick skillet over the stove at low heat.
- Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- When the skillet is hot, pout the seasoned chicken cubes into the pan and cook on low heat until it is golden brown.
- Flip the cubes carefully and ensure that all four sides are golden brown. And your cubed chicken breast is ready.