- Pressure Cook your Pork Tenderloin: Combine 2 cups of chicken stock and bay leaves in a pressure cooker pot.
- Put the trivet with the handles on top of the frozen tenderloin. Cut it in half if it doesn’t fit.
- Shut the lid of the Instant Pot and check that the valve is set to close.
- Adjust the timer of the Instant Pot to 60 minutes for frozen pork tenderloin and 40 minutes for thawed or fresh tenderloin using the Pressure Cook option. After that, there’s a 10-minute Natural Pressure Release.
- After 10 minutes, physically remove any leftover pressure.
- Raise the trivet with the pork tenderloin carefully off the lid. Remove any extra fat from the pork tenderloin before placing it in a foil-lined roasting sheet.
- Select the sauté mode in the pressure cooker pot after cleaning it.
- In a medium mixing basin, whisk together all the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Add the sauce combination to the IP once it reads HOT. Cook the sauce for a few minutes, constantly stirring, until the sauce has thickened sufficiently to cover the back of a spoon.
- Brush half of the sauce over the pork tenderloin, covering the top and sides. Set aside the other half of the sauce.
- Broil for several minutes or until the pork tenderloin turns golden brown. Once the sauce has dropped into the pan, baste once more.
- Allow 10 minutes for the pork tenderloin to rest before slicing.
- Cut the pork tenderloin with a sharp knife and drizzle with the leftover sauce.
- Serve with green onions and sesame seeds as garnish.
If you’d like to see more ways to cook a frozen pork roast in an instant pot, then check out this video recipe.