- Toss up the cocktail sauce and set it aside. Toss the wasabi horseradish and ketchup together, season with salt & pepper to taste, then set aside to let the flavors blend.
- To taste, mix the panko seasonings with garlic powder, fresh parsley, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper.
- Inside a large non-stick skillet, melt the butter and oil over medium-high heat.
- Dip the oysters in the panko crumbs one at a time, making sure to equally coat each one. In a hot skillet, place the chicken. Replace the remaining jar of oysters in the pan, being careful not to overcrowd it. Cook for 2 minutes until golden brown, then carefully turn the oysters and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes until they’re golden brown and crisp.
- Take the oysters out of the pan, then drain as much of the grease as possible on a paper towel-lined dish. Serve the fried oysters with lemon wedges as well as cocktail sauce right away. Enjoy your meal.
These can truly be considered the tastiest fried oysters! Cooking them this way is simple, and the results are deliciously buttery and crispy. This is definitely a recipe you should definitely try at home.
If you would like to see more recipe ideas and inspiration for cooking oysters from a jar, then you need to check out this video recipe.