- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1” pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Combine chicken and cornstarch in a small bowl and toss to coat. Heat sesame oil in the wok over medium heat, add chicken and stir fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from work.
- Add green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes, and powdered ginger to the wok and stir fry for 15 seconds.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Mix well and add the sauce to the wok.
- Return chicken to the wok and coat with sauce. Stir in roasted peanuts. Heat thoroughly. Top with additional green onions if desired and serve over white rice.