Here is a copy cat recipe for the Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell. These nachos are a classic on the menu and if you frequent taco bell chances are you have tried them in the past. Tortilla chips are piled with taco meat, refried beans, nachos cheese, tomato and sour cream. These nachos are easy to prepare and great to serve for football season. Enjoy.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounces) can refried beans
- 1 (15 ounces) can of nacho cheese sauce
- Sour cream
- Diced tomato
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the taco seasoning and cook according to the directions on the package until fully cooked.
- Heat the refried beans in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the nacho cheese in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Line a plate with tortilla chips. Top with some of the taco meat, refried beans, nacho cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream. Repeat with as many plates as needed.