Pork chops are great when prepared in the slow cooker. This recipe is for boneless pork chops that are cooked in the crockpot with a delicious sauce. The sauce uses Asian style ingredients such as red chili paste and soy sauce to get most of its flavor. The sauce is thickened with a cornstarch and water mixture near the end of the cooking time. These pork chops are great to serve with rice on the side. Enjoy.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 1–3 tablespoons red chili paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a slow cooker combine brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, red chili paste, garlic, black pepper, and salt. Mix until well combine.
- Add the pork chops and toss to coat with the sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, combine 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Mix well. Add to the crockpot and stir. Cover and cook for an additional hour.