If you are looking to fire up the grill this summer then artisan grilled chicken might be exactly what you are looking for. In this simple and yet delicious recipe, boneless skinless chicken breasts are marinated and then grilled to perfection. The marinade consists of ingredients of honey, lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder. Even more, flavor is added from some dried thyme. You can serve this recipe with rice or a cold salad for summer. Enjoy.
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl whisk together water, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, sugar, salt, honey, and lemon juice. Add the chicken to a ziplock bag.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto the grill.
- Grill for about 7 or 8 minutes per side or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.)