- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl whisk together water, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, sugar, salt, honey, and lemon juice. Add the chicken to a ziplock bag.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto the grill.
- Grill for about 7 or 8 minutes per side or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.)