- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups fresh pineapple (diced)
- 1 medium avocado (diced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 sprays of cooking spray
- In a small bowl combine lime juice, pineapple juice, cilantro, oil, ¼ teaspoon cumin and salt. Remove 5 tablespoons of the juice mixture to a zip-lock bag. Set the bowl with the remaining juice aside. Add garlic and cumin to the bag. Add chicken to the bag. Seal and toss to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to several hours.
- Meanwhile, make the pineapple salsa by combining pineapple, avocado, and onion to a bowl with the remaining lime juice mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Grill chicken until cooked through, flipping once about 5-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.).
- Transfer chicken to plates and top with salsa.