The whole point of an Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 is to replace dirty, hazardous cooking oil with Turbo Cyclonic Air, which surrounds your food and cooks it to crispy, juicy perfection. This air fryer model cooks fried recipes and broils and bakes different food types, resulting in delicious results for a wide range of recipes.
In this article, you’ll learn how best to use an Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 and safety guidelines and achieve desirable results. Also, please pay attention to our helpful tips and guidelines.
Tips for Using an Emeril 360 Air Fryer
Take note of the following tips to get the best results with your emeril 360 air fryer:
Before initial use – Keep the following instructions in mind when using your emeril 360 air fryer for the first time:
- Read all of the materials and the warning stickers and labels.
- All packaging materials, labels, and stickers should be removed.
- It is suggested that you wash your hands. Warm soapy water should be used to wash all equipment and accessories utilized in the cooking process.
- The cooking Unit should never be washed or submerged in water. With a clean, wet cloth, wipe the interior and exterior aspects of the cooking Unit. Rinse well with a warm, damp cloth.
- Preheat the air fryer unit for several minutes before cooking food to allow the protective oil coating of the manufacturer to burn off. After the burn-in cycle, clean the air fryer unit with warm and soapy water and a rag.
A word of caution:
- Due to the oils used in coating and preserving the heating elements, the Unit may begin to smoke or create a burning odor when first used.
- The Emeril Air Fryer 360 has to be used while ensuring that the drip tray is in place, and any cooked food that has accumulated on the drip tray must be wiped off when it reaches halfway capacity
- Never leave the door open while cooking in your air fryer 360.
- Never directly place the baking pan (or any other air fryer accessories) on top of the lower heating sources.
How to use different parts of the Emeril 360 air fryer – The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 comes with several different parts with different functions. The ideal way to use each part has been described below:
Using the Pizza Rack
- Place the Drip Tray beneath the bottom heating elements (at the lowest area of the Unit).
- Choose the recommended shelf location for the recipe you’re making, using the marks on the door.
- Arrange your food on top of the Pizza Rack after inserting it into the desired slot.
Using the Baking Pan
- Place the Drip Tray beneath the bottom heating components (at the Unit’s very bottom).
- Choose the shelf location recommended for the kind of recipe you’re making using the marks on the door.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the appropriate slot.
- Place your meal on the baking pan once placed on the Pizza Rack.
Using the Crisper Tray
- Arrange the Drip Tray beneath the bottom heating sources (at the Unit’s bottom).
- Choose the shelf location recommended for your recipe using the marks on the door. Place the Crisper Tray in the selected slot and place the food on it.
Note: Use the Baking Pan beneath the Pizza rack or Crisper Tray to catch any dripping juices when cooking food with higher moisture content.
Using the Rotisserie Spit
- Arrange the Drip Tray beneath the bottom heat sources (at the Unit’s bottom).
- Remove the forks and push the Rotisserie Spit lengthwise through the food’s center.
- Place the Forks on both sides of the Spit and tighten the two Set Screws to secure them.
Note: Push the Rotisserie Forks through the food at various angles to better support the food on the Rotisserie Spit.
- Insert the left side of the constructed Rotisserie Spit into the Rotisserie connection within the Unit at a small angle, ensuring that the right side is higher than the left side.
- Lower the Spit’s right side into the connection of the Rotisserie on the Unit’s right side after the left side is securely in place.
- Push a big fork into the cooked food, twist the left fork, elevate it to take the Spit out of the left slot, and then pull the food from the Unit with a small lifting motion. Place the food on a serving plate or a carving board.
View this post on Instagram
Some recipe-based tips to keep in mind – Take note of the following tips:
- Smaller foods normally take a little less time to cook than larger ones.
- Food in larger sizes or quantities may take longer to cook than food in smaller sizes or amounts.
- Food is uniformly cooked when flipped or turned midway through the cooking process.
- Fresh potatoes should be misted with vegetable oil for a crispier outcome. If you’re going to use a bit of oil, do that right before you start cooking.
- Snacks traditionally baked can be prepared in the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360.
- To make packed snacks fast and easily, use the readymade dough. Premade dough also takes less time to cook than homemade dough.
- When making cakes or quiches, a baking pan or oven dish can be placed on the rack within the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360.
- When cooking delicate or loaded items, tin or dish is advised for use.
An Emeril Lagasse Power air fryer is the most powerful equipment in your kitchen, and you’ll also love the range of options it provides you with. This air fryer can work with a wide range of recipes, but it is important to understand how to use it to get the best results.
Pay attention to all the tips, guidelines, and recommendations in this article to get the best out of your air fryer recipes. Also, take note of instructions for maintaining your appliance to ensure lasting use.