The Emeril Lagasse air fryer boasts a range of functions capable of cooking up a wide range of recipes from start to finish. Having this appliance in your kitchen means you can fry, broil, toast, and warm-up different food items according to your preferences.
This article will clear any reservations you have and show you how to cook some recipes with the Emeril Lagasse air fryer and bring you helpful tips for desirable results. Feel free to begin exploring your appliance by following our guidelines and recommendations.
Recipes to Try with the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
With the Emeril Lagasse air fryer, there are many recipes to choose from when it comes to exploring. Some of these recipes have been described below, so pay close attention to the cooking guidelines:
Air Fried Buttermilk Chicken Wings with Pepper Jelly Drizzle (6 Servings)
- 1 quart of buttermilk
- ¼ cup of hot sauce
- Three tablespoons of minced garlic
- Two tablespoons plus one teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Two tablespoons plus one teaspoon of salt
- Two teaspoons of celery salt
- 4 pounds of chicken wings, separated at joints (you can reserve the tips for another purpose)
- Four eggs, beaten
- ½ cup of milk
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- Nonstick pan spray
- Pepper Jelly Drizzle, for serving, or store-bought pepper jelly
- Mix the buttermilk, garlic, spicy sauce, one tablespoon of black pepper, two teaspoons of salt, and celery salt in a large enough mixing bowl and whisk everything to combine. Add the chicken chunks and toss them around in the marinade to coat them completely. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or throughout the night; keep the chicken covered with plastic wrap.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator a minimum of 30 minutes before cooking it to enable it to get to room temperature. Heat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Using nonstick pan spray, coat the perforated basket tray.
- Thoroughly mix the eggs and milk together in a medium-sized bowl and put them aside. Blend the remainder tablespoon plus two teaspoons of salt. The remaining tablespoon with one teaspoon of black pepper and the flour in a large mixing dish and whisk to combine the ingredients evenly.
- Take the chicken pieces out of the buttermilk in batches, allowing any overflow to drip back into the bowl, and then dredge (dip) them in the flavored flour mixture. Shake off any excess flour, then dip the chicken in the mixture of egg and milk, letting any excess drip off, before dredging in the seasoned flour one last time.
- Place the chicken on the prepped perforated basket tray after it has been coated and sprayed with nonstick pan spray.
- Air fry the chicken for 35 minutes, or until it turns a golden brown color and is cooked through. Repeat with the remaining chicken and move to a serving plate. Remember that you’ll probably have to clean the basket tray following each batch to get rid of any stuck-on crust bits; otherwise, they’ll burn.
- Serve the chicken hot (or warm if you like) with the Pepper Jelly Drizzle.
View this post on Instagram
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Frozen French Fries (6 Servings)
- One bag of your favorite frozen french fries
- Air-fryer-safe spray oil; a neutral oil, like avocado or olive
- Leave your air fryer to heat up till it gets to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After that, brush the air fryer basket with oil and add the frozen French fries, seasoning with salt if necessary.
- Fries should be air-fried for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Afterward, serve the cooked French fries with your favorite dipping sauce.
Air-Fried Baby Bam Burgers (12 Servings)
- 1½ pounds of ground beef, preferably 85/15
- One tablespoon of Emeril’s Original Essence
- Two teaspoons of minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup of minced onion
- Two tablespoons of pickle relish
- Two tablespoons of ketchup
- One tablespoon of mustard
- 12 slider buns for serving
- Optional serving ingredients: sliced tomatoes and onions, lettuce leaves, mayonnaise, dill pickles, ketchup, and mustard.
- Add the garlic, meat, Essence, salt, onion, pepper, relish, mustard, and ketchup in a medium mixing bowl, then gently toss everything to blend.
- Form the resulting mixture into 12 small patties by dividing it into 12 parts.
- Heat the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer360 on the Air Fryer setting to 400 degrees F. Place a baking sheet on the lowest rung of the air fryer; make sure to line the edges with foil to collect any drippings. Arrange the patties on the basket tray (perforated) and air fry the patties for about 12 to 18 minutes, or till they’re done to your liking. Serve the burgers on top of the buns and top with your favorite toppings.
Sicilian-Style Air Fried Broccoli (4 Servings)
- 1½ pounds of trimmed broccoli florets (from 2 large crowns)
- ½ teaspoon of fine sea salt, plus more to taste
- Three tablespoons of olive oil, plus more for drizzling if desired
- ½ medium onion, julienned
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper, plus more for garnishing
- ¼ cup of chopped or sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- Two anchovy filets, finely chopped
- One tablespoon of nonpareil capers, drained
- One lemon, zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup of golden raisins
- Two tablespoons of grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese to garnish
- Bring a big saucepan of water to a boil, three-quarters full, over high heat. Cook for 2 minutes after adding the broccoli florets. Drain and transfer the broccoli into a big mixing dish afterwards.
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, julienned onion, crushed red pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt in a large mixing bowl. Half of the broccoli should be placed on the baking tray and inserted into the fifth slot of the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360.
- Adjust the air fryer’s temperature to 425°F and select the Roast option. Preheat the oven to 350°F and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- Cook the broccoli until the slices, together with the onion, are crisp-tender and faintly browned. Place the broccoli in a large mixing basin and continue with the rest of the broccoli.
- Toss together the olives, capers, anchovies, one tablespoon of lemon juice, and raisins. If needed, season with extra salt and lemon juice. Finish with crushed red pepper, lemon zest, and Parmesan cheese. If desired, drizzle with extra olive oil.
- Make sure to serve the meal warm.
There are many recipes to try with your Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360. This article has provided you with a few ideas, but feel free to explore the unlimited options possible with this appliance. We’re confident that you’ll be pleased with what you discover.