- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cabbage and carrot mix
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 4 (10 inches) flour tortillas
- 4 Frozen chicken strips
- In a small bowl mix together honey, rice wine vinegar, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine romaine lettuce, cabbage and carrot mix, green onion and cilantro.
- Cook the chicken strips according to package directions by either baking in the oven or deep frying until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 Degrees F.). Slice the chicken strips into small chunks.
- Lay out a tortilla onto a flat surface. Spread a thin layer of the sauce onto the tortilla so that it does not touch the edges. Pile about a cup of the salad mixture into the center of the tortilla.
- Add about a handful of the chicken strips (about 1/3 cup). Sprinkle with almonds and Chow Mein noodles. Roll up into a burrito. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.