Hitting the right balance of crispy and melting cheese all in the middle can be well achieved by air-frying your hot pockets. They are absolutely everyone’s favorite afternoon snack because they’re so yummy. Plus, they come in a wide range of flavors, and – yes, of course – the air fryer works well with them all.
Why Cook Hot Pocket in Air Fryer
- You can prepare a hot and crispy air fryer hot pocket in as little as 5 minutes.
- Air fryer hot pockets are perfect for a quick afternoon snack or fancy family meal.
- You won’t have to worry about a soggy hot pocket with the air fryer circulating warm air evenly around your pizza pocket.
- All types and flavors of hot pockets work with our hot pockets air fryer recipe.
- Anyone can cook a hot pocket in an air fryer since it is simple.
Tips to Cook Hot Pocket in Air Fryer
- The Hot Pockets should be transferred from the freezer to the Air Fryer for the finest results. You’ll wind up with mushy Hot Pockets if you thaw them first.
- You have to make sure the Air Fryer Basket isn’t too full. For optimal results, arrange them in a single layer, giving enough room around them to cook evenly.
- There’s no reason to use cooking spray on these, and they will crisp up properly without any oil.
- Since each air fryer is slightly different, check your Hot Pockets In the Air Fryer periodically during the cooking process.
- Lastly, perfect timing is the key to making a good batch of Hot Pockets with the Air Fryer. The Hot Pocket’s insides need to be cooked, while the outside is wonderfully crunchy.
View this post on Instagram
How to Cook Hot Pocket in Air Fryer
It is quite easy to make a hot pocket in an air fryer. Follow through with these steps, and you’re good.
Preheat The Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air fryer does not get automatically warm, simply turn it on to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and let it run for 5 minutes.
In the air fryer, arrange the hot pockets in a single layer, leaving space between them. Cook them in batches if you’re making more hot pockets than your unit can hold.
Cook The Hot Pockets
Air fry the hot pocket on one side for 11-13 minutes – until it is crisp and cooked through.
You can serve it warm and enjoy the delicious dish.Print
- 1 package of Hot Pockets.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the crisper from the Hot Pocket sandwiches and gently place them in the air fryer. I don’t think you will be needing it after all.
- You can keep the crisper sleeves on hand to hold the pizzas once they’re done cooking.
- For 11-13 minutes, air fry the hot pockets. It’s not necessary to flip them halfway through.
- Allow them to cool for at least 5 minutes after removing them from the air fryer. This is because they will be really hot on the inside, much like when you microwave them.
- Go ahead to place them inside the crisper sleeves and enjoy as you please.
To know more about how to cook hot pocket in the air fryer, watch this video recipe