If you are looking for a simple and yet delicious dinner to be cooked in the oven, baked chicken thighs are perfect for you. These chicken thighs only use a few simple ingredients but have an amazing amount of flavor. The chicken thighs are placed into a baking dish with a maple syrup and mustard mixture and then baked to perfection. Being baked along with the sauce allows the thighs to gain a good amount of the flavor from the sauce. If you would prefer, this recipe can also be cooked on the grill—baste the sauce mixture onto the chicken thighs frequently on both sides while they are on the grill. Some good options for a side-dish with this recipe are rice and a garden salad. Enjoy.
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs (1.5-2lbs)
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Fresh rosemary (chopped, for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a medium combine whisk together Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and rice wine vinegar.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray the top of the aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place the boneless chicken thighs in a single layer in the baking dish. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Pour the maple and mustard mixture over the chicken thighs in the baking dish. Turn the thighs over so that they are coated on both sides.
- Place into the oven and bake at 450 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F. Top with fresh minced rosemary for serving.