Chicken tenders can be enjoyed in a number of delectable ways, and I can say with air fryer chicken tenders (no breading), you may have found the best method of the recipe.
Chicken Tenders Nutrition Facts
Why Air Fryer Chicken Tenders No Breading Works
- There are only three ingredients in the entire recipe! So no stress
- The healthy air fryer chicken tenders (no breeding) recipe is low carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and keto-friendly. You know, “no brooding” means you can enjoy these chicken tenders even if you have dietary complications.
- Notably, air-fried chicken tenders are flavorful and crunchy, like traditional breaded tenders.
- Air fryer chicken tenders keto is done in less than 9 minutes, faster than ordering takeout and far faster than cooking in the oven.
Tips to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Tenders No Breading
- To achieve a more consistent result, preheat the air fryer.
- Spray the air fryer basket after it has been preheated to prevent the cooking spray from burning.
- Moreover, since the chicken tenders are skinless, there is no need to use cooking spray. Cooking spray, in fact, may cause the outer flesh to become crispy, dry, and leathery.
View this post on Instagram
How to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Tenders No Breading
Prepare The Chicken Tenders
Start by removing the extra moisture from its outside by rinsing the pieces, then lay them on paper towels. Now set the meat aside.
Combine the remaining sauce ingredients in a bowl.
You can skip the mixing step if you’re using bottled barbecue sauce. Remove ¼ cup of the sauce and set it aside.
Then marinate the tenders in the remaining sauce for at least 15 minutes.
Proceed to preheat the air fryer to 400°F. You should spray the interior of the basket with nonstick cooking spray.
Next, remove the chicken from the sauce with tongs and lay it within the basket with as little overlap as possible. You may need to prepare two batches if you have a smaller unit.
Cook for about 10 minutes. Then flip each piece over and cook for another 4-6 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Before serving, you can use a pastry brush to add extra sauce to the outside.Print
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 380°F.
- Place the chicken tenders in a zip lock bag or a bowl while your air fryer is heating up. Then throw all of your spices in your bag/bowl to coat.
- Spray the inside of your air fryer with cooking spray just after you are done coating the chicken tenders.
- Then cook the chicken tenders for 13 minutes in your basket. You can use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can allow cooling then serve and enjoy.
If you want to learn more about this recipe, watch this video recipe