It’s amazing some of the things you can make a dip out of, as is the case with this Reuben dip. This dip combines your favorite ingredients from a Reuben Sandwich in a dip form. Basically, if you enjoy Reuben sandwiches you are sure to like this dip. This dip combines mayonnaise and Thousand Island dressing mixture with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. This is something totally different and delicious for a snack or for your Super Bowl or Play-off parties. This dip goes great served with a wheat cracker or small pieces of rye bread. Enjoy.
(Makes 6 Servings)Print
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup thousand island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut (rinsed and squeezed dry)
- 8 ounces shredded corned beef
- 16 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and Thousand Island dressing. Mix well.
- Spread sauerkraut into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer corned beef, swiss cheese, and the mayonnaise mixture on top of the sauerkraut. Place into the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.