Getting a meal plan that has a wide range of nutrients to help with your daily energy, as well as overall wellbeing, is very key. This is why I have put together an easy whole 30 meal plan that will ensure you have all the necessary food on your plate, which promotes total wellness.
This plan requires eating many fresh foods that you find in a traditionally healthy diet. But not like some plans where you have to avoid all grains, legumes, and dairy. Although sometimes, letting go of a favorite meal isn’t the easiest thing to do, changing foods on your menu could positively impact your body in terms of weight loss and physically and mentally. This plan comprises a detailed collection of whole meals, including all vegetables, nuts and seeds, seafood, and grains. All of which can add great taste and flavor to your meals. However, it is important to check with your doctor before starting, especially if you have some prescriptions or have a medical condition.
Benefits of This Meal Plan
The whole 30 meal plan ensures that you eat whole meals for the next 30 days, which may be challenging to sustain. But what is life without some good challenges? Although, you need to prepare for it because if you fall off track midway through the month, you will have to start over from day one. This is not to scare you but to encourage you that sticking to the plan will yield great results.
The whole 30 program is an excellent option for people looking to reset their systems nutritionally and become more aware of the relationship between their bodies and food. The whole 30 meal plan helps you eat more whole nutrient-rich foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meats, and healthy fats while increasing your nutrient and fiber intake. Subsequently, reduce added sugar and unhealthy fats in your diet.
Also, the whole 30 meal plan doesn’t involve exercise, portion control, or calorie counting but eating whole foods for 30 days. This could make you lose weight. However, it is not what the meal plan is about, and instead, it promotes self-awareness about how your body responds to food. It has also been noted that this meal plan may help reduce generalized pain and fatigue.
Whole 30 meal plans are not suited to keto and the vegan diet as the ketogenic diet prioritizes fats, while whole 30 does not focus on macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats.
Furthermore, because most foods are fresh, it helps you adjust your taste buds better to more healthy meals than processed food which the plan strives to eliminate from your plate. You would also need to make a little more budget for the fresh foods required for the plan. Take a look.
- Skillet Eggs with leafy greens
- Tuna salad with lettuce wrap
- Vegetable fajita omelet
- Steamed vegetables with grilled salmon
- Eggs with leafy greens
- Oven-baked ribs with cauliflower
- Paleo breakfast casserole
- Butternut squash and apple soup
- Baby kale, apple, and bacon salad
- Simple deviled eggs with spiced herb garnish
- Spaghetti squash carbonara
- Grilled steak salad with peaches
- Sausage breakfast bites
- Smoky sweet potato chili
- Mushroom-stuffed beef roulade
- Golden and crispy breakfast bowl
- Skin-on garlic mashed potatoes with crispy prosciutto and onions
- Stir-fry over cauliflower grits
- Avoid the foods required for this meal plan like dairy, added sugar, legumes, alcohol, and processed additions.
- Ensure you don’t break the meal plan halfway. Strive to eat whole for 30 days.
- As you are set to begin your month-long journey, prepare mentally for the possibility of a higher grocery bill.
- You need a support system to stick to your plan and stay motivated for the next 30 days. It could be your family or friends who want to go on the journey with you.
- Check the label on everything you buy to ensure that it does not contain added sugar.
- Always choose whole foods, especially vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seafood.
- Sweet Potato
- Brussels sprout
- Citrus-orange, mandarins
- Kiwi fruits
- Passion fruit
- Honeydew melons
View this post on Instagram
If you aim at making a total shift from the regular and make a nutritional reset in your body, then the easy whole 30 meal plan is your best bet. The program helps you focus on whole foods, which improves your overall health and gives you better choices of foods. It also aids with weight loss, even though that isn’t the program’s intent. So, to give the system the nutrition it needs, you should try out this meal plan.